The Implementation Manager is the single point of contact responsible for the implementation of new products and services to Floor99 clients. The Implementation Manager coordinates the on-boarding process, working with sales, operations and ongoing services resources in order to ensure an exceptional initial experience for our customers. Successful implementation managers rapidly drive revenue recognition for the firm and deliver a visible and tangible return on investment for our customers.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary Implementation Manager for all customers upgrading to Floor99
- Deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience to each implementing customer that results in a rapid implementation effort and a satisfied client.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the individual project plan for each client implementation, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Relentlessly communicate with VP of Sales, Client Service Managers, Client Executives, and other internal stakeholders in order to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
- Provide equally-effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding the product set being implemented and the industry issues relevant to the business domain. Consult with staff regarding implementation and system configuration “best practices” that will result in the optimal outcome for their institution. Maintain current knowledge regarding product features, issues, and forthcoming enhancements, and apply this knowledge in the context of advising and managing the client through the implementation process.
- Professionally execute site visits as prescribed by the specific product implementation methodology. Establish credibility and delivery value in the context of on-site customer interactions, setting the stage for a productive long-term relationship with Thomson Reuters.
- Provide education, application and reporting assistance to the client during the implementation process, positioning the product to best address the customer’s needs.
- Provide crisp and accurate internal reporting of project timelines, completion forecasts, time tracking, and other items as identified by management.
Other Duties / Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Does not supervise others
- Directly supervised by Client Program Manager
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability
- Experience in (and enthusiasm for) excellent customer service delivery
- Exceptional project management and account management skills
- Computer background specific to the SMB market
- Previous experience with information systems in an implementation setting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Industry knowledge with respect to the specific product domain
- Analytical ability to solve complex problems efficiently and effectively
- Detail and closure-oriented work habits
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required, or comparable work experience
- Three or more years of progressive experience.